Polaris Sirius 5 String Bass
Sirius 5 string, Polaris #021 (early 2019)
- body 2 piece walnut
- top book matched mango with black veneer contrast layer
- fingerboard koa on wenge
- headstock matching mango, walnut truss rod cover with 2 mm Luminlay SB20 Polaris logo
- electronics cover matching mango
- neck 5-piece (3 maple, 2 wenge), dual action trussrod, 4 carbon fibre rods; 24 mando frets; mando zero fret with Tusq string guide; 35” scale; Luminlay SB30 side dots
- finish satin Osmo
- hardware Hipshot UltraLite HB6 Y short 3/8” string post, black; ETS Tuning Fork aluminium, black, 17 mm spacing; Noll dome knobs (2) and stacked knobs (1), black; Dunlop flush mount strap locks, black
- pickups matched pair of Delano SBC 5 HE/S dual coil, with 3-way mini switch (black) for parallel/single (South)/series switching
- electronics Nordstrand 3b-3 pre (vol p/p active/passive; mid p/p 1 kHz/400 Hz; stacked treble and bass); 3-way mini switch pickup selector (neck/both/bridge); 9V battery compartment; Electrosocket
- misc. 5 threaded inserts (M6) and black M6 bolts for neck-body connection; threaded inserts (M3) for pickup and electronics cover screws; pickup routes and electronics cavity shielded with nickel.
All our new & second hand basses leave the shop fully setup, gig ready and all come with a year of free tweaks and a complimentary service/setup after 12 months.
For more information please feel free to contact us during business hours on (03)95630842 or via email email@example.com
Stop going to the hardware store for milk, buy your Bass gear from a dedicated Bass shop.