Hartke HD75 Combo Bass Amplifier
* Due to Covid-19 and supply chain issues some items may not be in stock in store to try. Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to demo the item before purchase. All items are available for drop ship from the distributor.
The all-new HD75 Bass Combo packs Hartke’s patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone and with enough power to handle any rehearsal space or small performance venue. The HD75 also maintains Hartke’s commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability.
The HyDrive Design
The HD75 (75 watts, 12″ driver, 1″ tweeter) employs Hartke’s patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Solid… With Style
Packed with professional features, the HD75 combo is designed to be user-friendly and reliable for players of all levels. The combo offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls on its top-mounted amplifier panel, as well as a 7-band graphic EQ, allowing for easy adjustments. It features a full effects loop, as well as an 1/8″ stereo Aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1/4″ headphone output for more intimate practice sessions. In addition, the HD75 has a built-in limiter to ensure constant amp operation at safe levels. Lastly, its solid enclosure is finished in a stylish fashion with a sleek, perforated metal grille and molded strap carry handle.
With the exceptional tone of HyDrive speakers housed in a durable, highly portable enclosure, Hartke’s HD75 Bass Combo is able to perform at levels far beyond ordinary bass combos.
- 75 watts of output power
- 12” HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- 1” tweeter
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 7-band graphic EQ
- 1/4” input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8” stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, etc.)
- 1/4” headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Effects loop
- Perforated metal grille
- Molded strap carry handle
|Dimensions||56.6 × 44.6 × 60.5 cm|